To thank my amazing followers (except for you anons, you know who you are) I want to thank each and every one of you for following me. It means so much that you actually WANT to follow my blog all 6,000 of you. That’s SO amazing!
- Just reblog this posts (you can like it but it won’t mean anything)
- You can reblog as many times as you want (the more you reblog the higher your chances)
- MUST BE FOLLOWING: ME
- The winner will be chosen randomly online (i spent ages trying to figure out a way
- It doesn’t matter how many notes the post gets, I’ll draw a winner anyway!
- World-Wide Shipping
- Contest ends June 13th (Australian Time!)
- Any questions? ask me here
- Speak Now World Tour Booklet
- Red Album
- Taylor Swift Debut Album
- Fearless Album (Deluxe)
- Speak Now World Tour CD+DVD
- Taylor Swift World Tour Shirt
- Taylor Swift Red Tour Shirt
- Wonderstuck Fragrance
- Wonderstruck Enchanted Fragrance
- Taylor by Taylor Fragrance
- Up All Night World Tour Booklet
- Up All Night Album
- All For One DVD
- Up All Night Tour DVD
- This Is Us DVD
- Australian 1D Shirt
- 5 Seconds of Summer Tour Shirt
- Katy Perry Tour Shirt
- Polaroid Camera
- Heaps of posters
Good Luck, Love Emily.
“We kiss again and this time, it feels familiar. I know exactly how we fit together, his arm around my waist, my hands on his chest, the pressure of his lips on mine. We have each other memorized.”
catching fire meme • [2/8] scenes
Johanna unzips the rest of her tree, letting it drop to the floor and then kicks it away in disgust. Except for her forest-green slippers, she doesn’t have on a stitch of clothing.
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
I have to say that the single most important lesson I learned in 25 years talking every single day to people was that there is a common denominator in our human experience. Most of us, I tell ya, we don’t want to be divided. What we want—the common denominator that I found in every single interview—is that we want to be validated. We want to be understood.
I’ve done over 35,000 interviews in my career, and as soon as that camera shuts off everyone always turns to me and inevitably in their own way ask this question: “was that ok?”
I heard it from President Bush. I heard it from President Obama. I’ve heard it from heroes and from housewives. I’ve heard it from victims and perpetrators of crime. I even heard it from BE-YON-CÉ in all of her Beyoncé-ness. She finishes performing, hands me the microphone, and says “was that ok?” [x]