there is absolutely nothing else in the goddamn world more frustrating than watching two people in love not being together because they are just too goddamn stupid to talk
especially when they’re not even fucking real
reblogging for the last sentence
A friendly reminder that this guy
and this guy
were born only one year apart
I NEED TO GO RETHINK MY LIFE
Also this guy
is 8 years younger than this guy
are only 9 days apart in age
- 1: Talking myself out of buying books I can't afford.
- 2: Having a reading list that I won't be able to complete in one life time.
- 3: Every book looks appealing.
- 4: Everyone assumes that I've read every book they mention.
- 5: Then when I say I haven't read the book they mention, they give me one of "those" looks (you know what look I'm talking about."
- 6: I actually feel an ache to shop for books...online.
- 7: I'm running out of room.
- 8: All the books in one genre start sounding the same after a while.
- 9: Reading strikes.
- 10: Book Affairs.
- 11: Leaving a book half-finished.
- 12: Never finishing a series.
- 13: Not sleeping.
- 14: People talking to me when I'm trying to read a really good book.
- 15: Having a parent tell you that you read to much and/or spend too much money on books.
- 16: All of the bookcases and bookshelves on Tumblr look like something made for your future home.
- 17: Book porn. It's lethal.
- 18: Doing nothing all day because a book needs to be read.
a six month pregnant lily who falls asleep on the sofa and wakes up to find james talking to her belly is very important to me
Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Cosplay by Aspen of White Rabbit Cosplay and Photography.
Reblogging again because I can’t not reblog Aspen’s beautiful face when it comes across my dash!
awesome people I know who are good at things! :)))