- reads book: *favourite character dies*
- me: maybe if i read this again he won't die this time
32. The power of triangles!
Suggested by anon.
do you ever just finish a book and sit there for a while like what the fuck did this author just do to me
(as I’m more than sure it ill be added to this extremely accurate list)
petition to make young adult authors stop writing about girls whose lives change when they meet a boy
When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was so perfect and she knew her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The one. The first boy she would ever kill.
She slowly walked towards him, never taking her gaze away from his. He gave her a toothy grin that made her heart flutter inside her chest. For a moment, she regretted that she would never see that smile ever again but didn’t regret what she was about to do. She reached inside her bag until she felt her fingers touching something sharp. She searched for the handle and gripped it as tight as she could. Her eyes still on his, she closed the distance between them and smiled back. She left his eyes and looked down, staring at his chest and feeling every beat against her palms as she touched it. She looked up at him and gripped the handle harder. When their eyes met, she took it out and buried it deep inside his chest, piercing his heart and tearing it in half. She felt his heartbeat stop against her fingers.
for one of my best friends who is more badass then any of these wonderful ladies combined.
- Isabelle: Simon's a rat.
- Alec: Did he touch you? If he tried anything-
- Isabelle: Not like that. He's a rat.
- Jace: She's drunk
- Isabelle: That's not the point. The point is, Simon drank one of those blue drinks-I told him not to, but he didn't listen-and he turned into a rat
- Gabriel: Father is a worm
- Gideon: What do you mean, Gabriel? What did Father do?
- Gabriel: He's a worm
- Gideon: I know. He has brought shame on the name of Lightwood. But we need not be like him
- Gabriel: You're not listening to me. He's a worm. A bloody great serpent like thing.