- Friend: imagine your otp live happily ever after.
- Rick Riordan: hahhahahahahahjahahahahahahhahaha
- Jk Rowling: hahahahahhahahahhahahahah
- Cassandra Clare: hahahahhahahhahahaha
- John Green: hahahahahhahaha
- Fangirl: *sob sob sob*
- Interviewer: There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
- George R.R. Martin: You know, I've always considered women to be people.
- Gideon Lightwood: My dear, please forgive me for my untoward outburst. It is simply that I have such—such strong esteem—no, not esteem, adoration—for you that I feel as if it must blaze from me every moment of the day. Ever since I came to this house, I have been struck more forcibly each day by your beauty, your courage, and your nobility. It is an honor I could never deserve but most earnestly aspire to if you could only be mine—that is, if you would consent to be my wife.
- Gabriel Lightwood: You seem to like that horse very much.
What if Shadowhunters are real and C.Clare is just giving a history listen on the most important times for them? O____o
I wholeheartedly believe this. If you go to the Author’s Note in each of the Infernal Devices books, Cassie basically tells us up front, that shadowhunters are real. Go and see.
I was mind blown, when I read it.
“Harry Potter isn’t real? Oh no! Wait, wait, what do you mean by real? Is this video blog real? Am I real if you can see me and hear me, but only through the internet? Are you real if I can read your comment but I don’t know who you are or what your name is or where you’re from or what you look like or how old you are? I know all of those things about Harry Potter. Maybe Harry Potter’s real and you’re not.”
- John Green, ladies and gentlemen!
how to become murderer without worrying about the law in one easy step
- become a writer